Following Fun is a private practice that specializes in the professional growth of creative beings.
Are You A Creative Being?
- Creative Beings are gifted individuals with multiple talents.
- Their interest can range from the arts (singing, acting, painting) to science (engineering, computer science, physics), economics (running a business, playing the stock market), fitness, cooking, or even spirituality (meditation, mindfulness, yoga).
- They might find difficulty in specializing in one area. They just can’t choose one thing, they have to do them all.
- Often times, they may find themselves in leadership situations, such as running a business, teaching, leading a group, or heading a project.
- Typically, they are Highly Sensitive People (HSP). This means they strongly feel their emotions and possibly the energy of their environment as well. (For more info on HSP click here)
How I Can Help
As a professional growth coach, I can help you develop the ability to successfully manage your life and accomplish your creative projects.
This can include:
- Finding direction and fulfillment your projects, career, or personal life.
- Creating balance between the many interests and areas of your life.
- Discovering purpose or meaning in your life and/or creative work.
Slow Down To Grow
If you are looking for a shortcut or quick fix to growing your life or business, then this program is not for you. However, if you are committed to making lasting, long term changes in the way you approach projects, then you have come to the right place.
A Map For Your Life
Together, we will take a look at the big picture and see how we can design a path that makes sense for you, not everyone else, only you.
We will build a growth plan tailored to keep you motivated, energized, and ready for growth.
We will experiment with different strategies to improve your situation and put together an individualized program that ensures you get the most out of every moment of your journey to growth.
You will be inspired. You will be challenged. You will grow.